Language Translation

ASHLEY NICOLE MILLER AND HER RESCUE DOGS


IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT UPDATE!!!
(December 30, 2011)

IT HAS COME TO THE ATTENTION OF RENEGADES FOUNDATION THAT A SUPPOSED SCOTT THOMPSON AND ASHLEY NICOLE MILLER HAS PLACED CALLS, ON THE PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS OF OUR BOARD MEMBERS THREATENING AND HARASSING THEM -- THAT THEY HAVE POSTED VIDEOS AND THE PERSONAL PHONE NUMBERS ON FACEBOOK ASKING AND ENCOURAGING OTHERS TO DO THE SAME -- THIS NOTICE IS TO ADVISE THAT THIS MATTER WILL NOT BE TAKEN LIGHTLY AND THE APPROPRIATE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL CHARGES WILL BE FILED IMMEDIATELY.  AGAIN, OUR BOARD MEMBERS HAVE CLAIMED TO HAVE RECEIVED PHONE CALLS FROM SOMEONE IDENTIFYING THEMSELVES AS A SCOTT THOMPSON -- HOWEVER, OUR BOARD MEMBERS DID RECOGNIZE THE VOICE OF ASHLEY NICOLE MILLER, THEREFORE NO VERIFICATION IS NEEDED AS TO HER.

ANYONE WANTING FURTHER INFORMATION OR ASKING QUESTIONS CONCERNING THIS SHOULD CONTACT RENEGADES FOUNDATION AT 410-800-5926 AND/OR 443-636-6256 -- PLEASE REMEMBER THAT DUE TO THE MULTI-DISABILITIES OF THE BOARD MEMBERS ALL, AND WE MEAN ALL, CONVERSATIONS ARE RECORDED -- BE FURTHER ADVISED THAT ALL CALLS HAD BETTER BE RESPECTFUL, NO EXCEPTIONS ALLOWED  

We will not tolerate threats or harassment, period.






IMPORTANCE NOTICE (November 26, 2011): Effective immediately, our support for Ashley Nicole Miller and the return of her dogs taken from her by Killeen Animal Control and the Killeen Police, is OFFICIALLY TERMINATED.

This action is due to her lack of cooperation with SAVE OUR SERVICE ANIMALS, RENEGADES FOUNDATION, PET-ABUSE.COM, and various individuals attempting to assist her.

Also, this is much debate as to the true identity of a Scott Thompson. It has come to our attention from outside sources, that this Scott Thompson she mentions on her various facebook pages is in fact a woman posing as her husband who was severely injured during the war and is in a vegetative state. Again, this information comes from outside sources.

THEREFORE, OUR SUPPORT FOR THIS INDIVIDUAL IS OFFICIALLY TERMINATED!!!  HOWEVER, LET IT NOTED THAT WE WISH HER WELL IN HER QUEST.  

THIS BLOG WILL REMAIN ON OUR SITE SO THAT OTHERS CAN FORMULATE THEIR OWN OPINIONS AND DECIDE ON WEATHER OR NOT TO SUPPORT THIS YOUNG LADY IN HER PATH TO REGAINING HER ANIMALS BACK.  THANK YOU ALL!.


ASHLEY NICOLE MILLER AND HER RESCUE DOGS




WRITTEN AND PHOTOS BY: ASHLEY NICOLE MILLER

(Permission For Posting Granted By Ashley Nicole Miller)


"I am asking you for the sake of my dogs, to please help them get home by sharing their videos, petitions, chip-in and facebook pages anywhere you can.  I have included as much information as I am able to.  I am currently trying to find a Constitutional Lawyer to get my dogs back as my rights to "due process" of my dogs were violated.  I am also attempting to find an attorney that deals with Class Action Lawsuits (More on that issue later).  Please help Scooby, Apollo, Phantom, Cowboy, and Koda to make it back home to me.  I love them so very much." 



"I can remember a time when my dog was so cute and small and shy. He wasn't my first pick out of a litter of 12 pups a friend and I saved from what some would consider to be a "puppy mill" out of Moody, Texas. I took the entire litter and helped them recover from a terrible case of diarrhea, fleas, heartworms and kennel cough in the winter of 2010.

When I first picked my pups from the litter to keep, I had hand-picked a tan pup (whom we dubbed Marley after the book "Marley and Me") and an all black pup who I named Athena. I had only taken two of the twelve puppies home and after an entire evening of dealing with baths and medical vetting of the pups, I decided to go back to the place we picked mine up from because I felt that if I didn't save his whole litter they would die. So the next day, my friend and I traveled all of the way back to Moody and picked up the rest of the puppies. When I got them all home together they were such a mess. The amount of fleas and diarrhea I had to deal with was enough to make anyone's stomache turn. I bathed each puppy and after seeing all of the other dogs in the litter I chose to keep a small cream lab mixed puppy who came to be known as Apollo because he was a bright vanilla cream that reminded me of the Sun. I only wanted 2 dogs at the time and chose to keep Apollo instead of keeping Marley. I ended up changing my mind on Marley because Apollo was always so sad and found sitting by himself instead of with the rest of the litter. At bedtime, he always sat in the back of the crate alone and pouting. When it came time to eat his food, Apollo always allowed the other puppies to eat first. He had the most pitiful look on his face that just said please take me. So after a great deal of thinking, I decided to keep Apollo and Athena from the litter and adopt out Marley because he was so cute and bouncy that I knew once the time was right he would get adopted.



All of the puppies stayed with me until they reached 10 weeks old, and were slowly adopted out to homes. Only the best homes got to take home a dog. My friend kept a dog out of the litter herself and named her Katy. We adopted out the other nine dogs to mostly couples or homes with children. It was very hard for me to let them go, but it is also necessary because 12 labrador mixed puppies will soon grow into 12 great big doggies!!! All of the dogs had a special place in my heart and I will never forget the day I saved their lives. Unfortunately, my pup Athena was the only one out of all 12 who was unable to completely recover from the health issues she had. When she passed away due to medical reasons I was left with my cats, and my one and only dog Apollo.
I took Apollo with me everywhere. We often took long walks down in the park so I could listen to the music and edit photographs. Some days we would go down to the local Starbucks and sit amongst the social gatherings outside of the coffee shop. Everyone always loved him as a dog. Children would run up to him and scream "Marley! It's Marley!" and Apollo would just sit there and lick their faces. He slowly grew out of his shell of being a sad and shy puppy to being a local favorite amongst the regulars and workers at Starbucks and also Subway. Apollo became known so well in the community that I had no idea just how much that was going to assist me in later months.



I had assisted my friend who helped me save the dogs with a personal matter that involved getting her out of an abusive relationship. It in turn backfired because her husband threatened the safety of my pets and my home as well as the people around me. So I was put into a position where I had to move from my home that I had lived in for over 2 years because I tried to do the right thing. This girl had a friend who offered me and my pets a place to stay. At first everything seemed to be going great! My cats had a small room off to themselves and my dog as well as my friend's dog had a yard to play in. Unfortunately, I have learned that most people who are kind to others are granting acts of kindness by reason of personal gain. In the case of Liberty Carr, the woman I had moved in with, this was for her to get assistance with money whether she got it legally, or illegally she did not care.



At the time Apollo and my friend's pick of the litter Katy were around 5 1/2 months old, Liberty deliberately stole them and sold them to a friend for money while I wasn't home. My friend had asked me to watch Katy for her while she was out of town because she couldn't take her with her on the plane. So I offered to assist her, after all I had raised the puppy and Apollo could use a friend for awhile anyway because he was getting bigger as a dog and the cats were becoming less tolerant of him. I can remember the call that came to my phone after I had walked 30 minutes away to the mall in Killeen, Texas. My cell phone rang, and my heart instantly dropped into my chest and sunk into my stomache when Liberty told me the dogs were missing. I knew it was impossible and I knew she had somethin to do with the disappearance of my dogs. I spent every single day profiling my own case and completed a police report. I had received a tip from someone who saw my dogs posted on craigslist thinking that she had seen the dogs at the park. She came down to the police station, filled out a report, gave a copy of a video, the description of the car and the people who had the dogs as well as the license plate (ultimately this was the assailant who took my dogs and it wasn't investigated thoroughly enough in my opinion). For 2 1/2 months I walked on foot over 2,500 miles total to search for my stolen dog. Apollo was everything to me and the person I was living with knew she had sold him for money and never informed me of his whereabouts and lied about the displacement of the dogs. Yet here I was out looking for my dog where I could have been raped, shot or even worse murdered in my search to find him as I had gone out late at night from sundown to sunrise. I posted flyers on every intersection, street pole, business and residence that I could. I bought a map and highlighted all areas crossed over by foot. I called radio and news broadasting stations, contacted all shelters and veterinarians, spent countless hours on the phone with pet detectives, attorneys and even animal communicators in the search for Apollo.



Months had passed, I can remember going with my friends to Belton Lake and being so depressed over my missing dogs. It became my "Mission Impossible" that I had to accomplish. I just had to find those dogs. I worried every second of the day, wondering if they had been dog-napped and sent to Mexico, used for pit-fighting or worse. I couldn't stand the thought of losing my dog and searched and searched. I hoped and prayed and cried every night in the search for my dog. I scoured craigslist, petfinder, pet harbor, everything. Yet, just as I was about to give up hope, the friend who helped me rescue the litter had came back into town (because I had moved out of Liberty's house due to speculation and suspicion of her stealing the dogs). She called me and told me she knew where my Apollo was. I rushed to meet her on foot as both of us do not own cars and she pointed the house out to me. I was furious to piece the puzzle together. After all that time it was true that Liberty and her friend Becca had stolen my dog as well as my friend's dog and refused to return them to me. They made up lies to the 911 operator and ultimately got me arrested on false accusations in August of 2010. Apollo was left by the cops with the thieves who stole him and I received a back seat in a police car!



I had never been in trouble before and this was the first time I had to deal with people slamming me in a jail for a crime I hadn't committed. Several rules were broken at the time of my arrest by authorities which resulted in months of paperwork and back and forth run-a-round strategies in order for my charges to get dropped. The only thing I got in return was my dog as a result of my hard work, but I honestly feel more shold have been done to protect this type of occurance from happening to somone else.
It was because of this situation that I started Killeen Animal Search and Rescue in order to assist others in our area with their lost pets. I love animas and feel that we have a responsibiltiy to ensure the safety of all animals on our planet and to make sure that those who need help or who are lost get home! It wasn't long before I was considered to be a threat to the city because I was helping animals and not doing it for the purpose of money. I had been stabbed in the back quite a few times and wanted to protect both myself and my animals. Everyone who knew me knew my story of Apollo because I literally made his face the four-legged poster child of Killeen. Even to this day you can still find remnants of the flyers I posted in the search for my dog throughout Killeen. I helped many animals and due to lies and accusations of other individuals I lost my animals again. I lived with some very bad people who did very bad things to my dogs (most likely because they knew that my animals are more impotant to me than anything in the world) when I wasn't around, but I was blamed and my life was ruined. My dog Apollo as well as the others I had gotten (Scooby, Cowboy, Koda, Phantom, Mashmellow) and of course my cats as well were all given to Animal Control by the person I had moved in with. Her reasoning was because she couldn't watch them when I was accused of crimes I hadn't committed and jailed. I wish to God I would have had the money to get all of my animals back and have never ever had to deal with anything as crazy as this.



My dogs were sent off to rescues and I cannot even begin to explain to you the sadness and the pain I feel each day, especially since I fought so hard for my Apollo last year. I love my dogs and cats more than anything! Yet people don't want to see my heart or the big picture because they are blinded by inaccurate newspaper articles and gossip placed all over the world for them to read. I wish I could snap my fingers and wake up from this nightmare and see my dogs again, but the process is much more difficult. Rescues threaten to sue you for telling the truth, people bash you over lies and refuse to return your dogs to you over something they read instead of from facts. I feel like the Criminal Justice System hasn't failed me just one time, but ultimately now 3. I begged and pleaded for help and here I sit alone begging complete stranger sto help me get my dogs home. I was lucky enough to be able to get enough money or my cats, but the rest are being hidden and only God knows where. Please I am begging you to follow my story... Follow me and help me to get my babies home for they are my life."   BY: Ashley Nicole

Petition: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/5/demand-for-ashley-millers-dogs-to-be-returned-to-her-from-kac-and-the-rescues-involved/

DISCLAIMER: ALL INFORMATION STATED ON MY HUB BY ME (ASHLEY MILLER) IS OF MY OPINION WHICH IS ALLOWED TO BE STATED AS PER THE 1ST AMENDMENT OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION. ALL INFORMATION PERTAINING TO THIS ARTICLE IS OF MY OPINION!!!